Full course description
- Audience: Middle & High School Counselors Purpose: Learn and understand what alternative programs/schools the district has to offer for students who need a different setting from the traditional school setting in order to be successful. Content: Hear from each of the alternative ed. counselors on the programs/schools they represent. They will discuss the application process and timelines.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kambi Crabb
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: November 3, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Chaparral High School | 15655 Brookstone Dr, Parker, 80134
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Counselors will become familiar to the other options for students to access education in DCSD.
- Counselors will know the process, timelines, and contact person for each of the programs.