Results Reports: Comprehensive Counseling Program February 17, 2023 is a Course
Results Reports: Comprehensive Counseling Program February 17, 2023
Ended Mar 3, 2023
Full course description
- Collaborate with counselors across the district to complete and analyze your small group/classroom results report data, prepare and practice your flashlight presentations and adjusting your programming to ensure that you are meeting the needs of your students.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Renee Cawley
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: February 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- Location: Castle Pines Library Event Hall | 360 Village Square Ln, Castle Pines, 80108
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Learners will develop a better understanding of their student data.
- Learners will collaborate district wide to ensure best practices.
- Learners will improve their flashlight presentations based on peer feedback.