Full course description
- Difference between merit and need based scholarships....discuss some examples of merit based scholarships that are available....talk a little about grants, loans, athletic scholarships....and give some tips on how to cut college costs, even if a student gets no scholarships.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Eric Mullens | Kambi Crabb | Kelli Smith
- Credit(s) and Type: 1 Hour Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: November 3, 2023
- Time: 1:00-2:00pm
- Location: Chaparral High School Theatre | 15655 Brookstone Dr, Parker, 80134
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Understand the different types of scholarships available to students.
- Understand how/when Grant funding is given.
- Understand the types of loans available to fund higher education.