September 2021 - June 2022 Monthly District Counselor Meeting is a Course
September 2021 - June 2022 Monthly District Counselor Meeting
Ended Jun 30, 2022
Full course description
- This learning experience will allow counselors to receive critical updates on policies, procedures and initiatives relevant to school counselors throughout the district. There will also be breakout sessions for professional development and time for counselors to collaborate by level.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Aaron Ragon
- Credit(s) and Type: 3.5 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Meeting Dates and Times
- Please enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Counselors will learn updated safety information.
- Counselors will learn about updates to the homeless liaison program, DHS Rewire project.
- Counselors will have the opportunity to select a PD breakout session that resonates with what they want to learn.