Full course description
- This course will provide counselors new to the Douglas County School District with a monthly opportunity to discuss issues in their professional practice and find solutions. Get answers to questions and provide ongoing training relevant to school counseling in DCSD. This training will suffice for the requirements related to CDE licensure.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Aaron Ragon
- Credit(s) and Type: 13.5 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Meeting Dates and Times
- Please enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Counselors will satisfy requirements related to induction requirements for DCSD and CDE.
- Counselors will know a cohort of other new counselors to the district they can reach out to and network with for support.
- Counselors will become understand the resources available in DCSD.