20-21 Educator Effectiveness and Evaluation Collaborative is a Course
20-21 Educator Effectiveness and Evaluation Collaborative
Ended May 28, 2021
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
- This ongoing collaboration is intended to support quality evaluation practices and provide a space for instructional leaders to learn from one another through discussion and collaborative problem solving. Topics for this session include: Virtual evaluation strategies; Performance Improvement Planning; Using additional evaluation measures; Getting into more classrooms; Setting a personalized professional goal aimed at improving evaluation quality.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Deanne Kirby
- Credit(s) and Type: 1.5 Hours Relicensure per meeting
- Admin Pro-tech
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 10.9.2020
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Google Meet: Please enroll for details and future meeting dates and times.
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Explore best practices for evaluation in any setting.
- Support personal professional growth through discussion and collaborative problem solving.