Full course description
- This will be our 'landing space' for our year of collaborative work as the DCSD CITE Focus Group for 2020-2021
- Our meetings will be conducted on Zoom for at least the first part of the school year.
- The Zoom links are available in each Canvas Module and are linked to the calendar invitation for each month's meeting.
- The RESOURCES module is available for access to ongoing resources used throughout the school year.
- The module for each month's meeting will include the information pertinent to that week's meeting and collaborative work.
- Attendance will be taken each meeting and relicensure credit will be awarded at the end of the school year.
- Facilitator (Lead Learner): Deanne Kirby
- Credit Hours and Type: 27 Hours Relicensure
- CITE Focus Group Members
- Beginning of course: September 23, 2020
- End of Course: May 6, 2021
- Course Organization - Face-to-Face Meetings (approximately) once a month
- All meetings times: 4:30-7:30
- Dates: 9/23/2020; 10/21/2020; 11/19/2020; 12/16/2020; 1/20/2021; 2/17/2021; 3/25/2021; 4/21/2021; 5/6/2021
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Outcome 1: Collaborate to complete a mission, vision, values and goals for the 2020-2021 school year, and beyond
- Outcome 2: Collaborate to support the development of high quality evaluation tools (this may include the revision of some tools)
- Outcome 3: Collaborate to support the development of a high quality evaluation system