August 5, 2020 Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) Refresher PM is a Course
August 5, 2020 Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) Refresher PM
Ended Aug 9, 2020
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
- Like its traditional counterpart (CPI Initial), The Refresher offers a thorough review of key concepts in a way that engages participants and encourages interaction.
- This CPI refresher serves as a summary of the Initial CPI Class and provides participants another way to maintain their CPI certification through a variety of refreshers courses.
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 8.5.2020
- Time: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Google Meet Link (Links to an external site.)
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Navigate through each level of the CPI Crisis Development Model and make connections between core concepts.
- Focus on applying the information to the challenges we face.
- Bridge and integrate concepts for a broader understanding of crisis development.