Full course description
- To ensure compliance with the stipulations of the EARSS grant, we will be training school based team leads in areas of data collection, culturally responsive practices and CDE compliance measures.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Janet Laning-Krug | Diana Gappa
- Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Staff Development
- Certified Staff
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 3.5.2021
- Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Parker Arts Culture and Events Center (PACE) (Links to an external site.)
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- School leads will have a deep understand of best practices in serving students who are expelled, truant and at risk.
- Furthermore, all leads will be clear of data reporting grant requirements that ensure long-term sustainable funding.