Full course description
- This class is intended for all case managers and special education service providers in order to understand what extended school year is and how to qualify students correctly.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jennifer Hubbard
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Compliance
- Certified Staff
- Charter School Certified
- Beginning of course: 10.21.2020
- End of Course: 12.17.2020
- If blended - Face to Face Meetings (Virtual Webinars or In-Person):
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Participants will: Learn the fact and fiction of Extended Year Services
- Know the process for Extended School Year determinations
- Understand how Regression/Recoupment and Predictive Factors are applied in making Extended School Year determinations
- Understand how to complete ESY forms