Full course description
- This will be our 'landing space' for our year of collaborative work as the DCSD LEAD Focus Group for 2020-2021
- Our meetings will be conducted on Zoom for at least the first part of the school year.
- The Zoom links are available in each Canvas Module and are linked to the calendar invitation for each month's meeting.
- The RESOURCES module is available for access to ongoing resources used throughout the school year.
- The module for each month's meeting will include the information pertinent to that week's meeting and collaborative work.
- Attendance will be taken each meeting and relicensure credit will be awarded at the end of the school year.
- LEAD Focus Group Members
- Beginning of course: September 15, 2020
- End of Course: May 4, 2021
- Course Organization - Face-to-Face Meetings (approximately) once a month
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Outcome 1: Collaborate to complete a mission, vision, values and goals for the 2020-2021 school year, and beyond
- Outcome 2: Collaborate to support the development of a high quality LEAD evaluation tool
- Outcome 3: Collaborate to support the development of a high quality evaluation system
- Outcome 4: Provide feedback for the development of other CITE evaluation tools by groups and departments