Full course description
This class equips leaders with the essential skills and tools to get work done with and through other people. The 6 Critical Practices covered in this course are:
- DEVELOP A LEADER’S MINDSET - Explore the critical mindset shifts that will maximize your success as a leader of others.
- HOLD REGULAR 1-ON-1s - Increase engagement of team members by conducting regular 1-on-1s, deepen your understanding of team member issues, and help them solve problems for themselves.
- SET UP YOUR TEAM TO GET RESULTS - Create clarity about team goals and results; delegate responsibility to team members while providing the right level of support.
- CREATE A CULTURE OF FEEDBACK - Give feedback to develop team member confidence and competence; improve your own performance by seeking feedback from others.
- LEAD YOUR TEAM THROUGH CHANGE - Identify specific actions to help team members navigate and accelerate through change and achieve better performance.
- MANAGE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY - Use weekly planning to focus on the most important priorities, and strengthen your ability to be an effective leader by applying the 5 Energy Drivers.
Franklin Covey has been a Top 20 Leadership Training Company Eight-time awardee.