LI: 6 Critical Practices For Leading A Team is a Course
LI: 6 Critical Practices For Leading A Team
Ended Mar 11, 2021
Spots remaining: 0
Sorry! The enrollment limit has been met. Please check back soon for new sessions.
Full course description
This class equips leaders with the essential skills and tools to get work done with and through other people. The 6 Critical Practices covered in this course are:
- DEVELOP A LEADER’S MINDSET - Explore the critical mindset shifts that will maximize your success as a leader of others.
- HOLD REGULAR 1-ON-1s - Increase engagement of team members by conducting regular 1-on-1s, deepen your understanding of team member issues, and help them solve problems for themselves.
- SET UP YOUR TEAM TO GET RESULTS - Create clarity about team goals and results; delegate responsibility to team members while providing the right level of support.
- CREATE A CULTURE OF FEEDBACK - Give feedback to develop team member confidence and competence; improve your own performance by seeking feedback from others.
- LEAD YOUR TEAM THROUGH CHANGE - Identify specific actions to help team members navigate and accelerate through change and achieve better performance.
- MANAGE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY - Use weekly planning to focus on the most important priorities, and strengthen your ability to be an effective leader by applying the 5 Energy Drivers.
Franklin Covey has been a Top 20 Leadership Training Company Eight-time awardee.