Full course description
- This threat assessment course centers on our Protocol for the Assessment of Risk and Threat. Staff will learn how to properly identify, screen, assess, and manage threatening situations that endangers the school and community.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Aaron Ragon | Stephanie O'Neill
- Credit Type: 8 Hours Relicensure
- Mental Health Providers
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 11.5.2020
- Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Google Meet link: Enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- This course directly addresses the new safety initiative in DCSD and in the community.
- This course meets a critical training need for all mental health staff and crisis teams.