October 2020 Threat Assessment and Management Training is a Course
October 2020 Threat Assessment and Management Training
Ended Oct 25, 2020
Spots remaining: 0
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be auto enrolled when a spot opens
Full course description
- This threat assessment course centers on our Protocol for the Assessment of Risk and Threat. Staff will learn how to properly identify, screen, assess, and manage threatening situations that endangers the school and community.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Stephanie O'Neill, Aaron Ragon
- Credit(s) and Type: 8 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Admin Pro-tech
- Certified Staff
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 10.23.2020
- Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Google Meet link
- Phone Numbers (US) +1 321-586-1032 PIN: 316 603 961#
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- This course directly addresses the new safety initiative in DCSD and in the community.
- This course meets a critical training need for all mental health staff and crisis teams.