Full course description
- This course provides school level READ Act Contacts guidance and communication of READ Act responsibilities and timelines, along with providing resources and supports throughout the year. READ Act Contacts will understand the READ Act and how to implement the components to support success and growth for all students.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Ellen Muscato
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure | Compliance
- School Level READ Act Contacts
Virtual Meeting Dates and Times
- Please enroll in course for details
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- READ Act Contacts will know expectations and timelines, build a school level implementation plan and understand what supports are available to them.
- Contacts will know guidelines as determined by the Colorado Department of Education and how to apply those in their school level work as the READ Contact.