Full course description
- This self-paced course includes recordings of 3 Noteflight webinars that focus on songwriting, creativity, and music for ALL students. If you are using Noteflight in your music classroom, join this course to hear from experienced educators and authors that provide unique perspectives on using composition and songwriting to engage students from all backgrounds and at all levels.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kelly Mihalik
- Credit(s) and Type: 3 Hours Relicensure
- Start date of course content: 2.1.2021
- End date of course content: 6.4.2021
- Certified Staff
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Teachers will walk away with Noteflight implementation strategies, to include: how to use notation in creative ways, how to provide culturally relevant and diverse curriculum for all students, and how to engage students in the songwriting process from start to finish.