Full course description
- Secondary Library Staff professional development for the 22-23 school year. You will get relicensure or staff development credit for each meeting.
- Type of Course: Hybrid
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Tracie King
- Secondary Library Staff Agenda - 22/23
- Credits will be determined at each meeting
- Total possible re-licensure or staff development credit for new and 2nd-year librarians - 34 hours
- Total possible re-licensure or staff development for veteran librarians - 18.5 hours
- Secondary Library Staff - Certified or Classified
- Start date of course content: August 1, 2022
- End date of course content: May 20, 2023
- We will offer some in-person and some virtual meetings.
- You will need to attend the classes in person to receive credit.
- Learn about best practices in school libraries
- Learn new ways to promote literacy and engage students
- Improve and refine our skills with Destiny