Full course description
- Certified Elementary Library and Classified Library Staff professional development for the 21/22 school year. You will get re-licensure or staff development credit for each meeting.
- Type of Course: Hybrid
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Tracie King
- Credits will be determined at each meeting.
- Total possible re-licensure or staff development credit for new and 2nd-year librarians - 25.5 hours
- Total possible re-licensure or staff development for veteran librarians - 18 hours
- Elementary Certified Library Staff
- Classified Library Staff
- Charter School Library Staff
- Start date of course content: 21/22 school year.
- We will offer some in-person and some virtual meetings.
- You will need to attend the classes in person to receive credit.
- Learn about best practices in school libraries
- Learn new ways to promote literacy and engage students
- Improve and refine our skills with Destiny
Meeting Dates and Times
- Professional Development 21/22 school year: Please enroll for details