Full course description
- This course is for our library staff that is new to the district or that hasn't completed this training
- Type of Course: In-Person
- Lead Learner: Tracie King and Lori Kozel
- Credit(s) and Type: 2.5 hours Relicensure/Staff Development
- Library Staff - certified or classified
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes - library staff certified or classified
- Start date of course content: 10/2021
- End date of course content: 5/2022
- Class offered in-person at the DLMC several times this school year.
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Students will learn what the purpose of call numbers are and what our policy is in DCSD
- Students will learn how to add-a-copy into our library management system and will understand the basics of cataloging.
- Students will demonstrate they know how to enter a book into our system.