Collection Development for School Librarians September 1, 2021 - May 15, 2022 is a Course
Collection Development for School Librarians September 1, 2021 - May 15, 2022
Ended May 17, 2022
Spots remaining: 10
Full course description
- Secondary librarians will be working in a collaborative group to prepare a common standard of what out library collections should look like. We will be using the book Collection Development for School Librarians by Mona Kerby and other articles to complete this work.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Tracie King
- Credit(s) and Type: 8 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Dates: September 1, 2021 - May 15, 2022
- Location: Various locations
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- We will create a framework for our school library collections.
- We will not only include print materials but also account for all of our digital resources.