Full course description
- This class is for certified and classified library staff and teachers in our district.
- The class is required to be able to check out Starlab for use with your students for anyone who has not used the StarLab during the 21/22 school year.
- Type of Course: Blended - Self-paced in Canvas & and in-person training is also required.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Tracie King
- Hours & Credit Type: 3.5 hrs Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified and Classified Library Staff and Teachers who have not used the StarLab during the 21/22 School year.
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Start date of course content: Self-paced in Canvas begins April 2022 and ends July 31, 2022,
- In-person training is also required for anyone who has not used the StarLab during the 21/22 School year. The in-person training will take place during our Summer Summit trainings.
- Rock Canyon High School - June 1, 2022, 1:00-3:10
- Rock Canyon High School - July 28, 2022, 1:00-3:10
- You will have a basic understanding of how to use our Starlab with your students.
- You will know how to use the online resources that come with Starlab.
- You will know the safety requirements of using Starlab.
- You will know how to reserve Starlab
- You will have a basic understanding of how to set up Starlab.