Resources available at the DLMC 21-22 is a Course
Resources available at the DLMC 21-22
Ended Jun 30, 2022
Full course description
- This course is for any person who works in the district and wants to know what resources we have available. How to use the resources, how to reserve the resources and how resources tie to standards.
- Type of Course: Online
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Tracie King
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Credit will be put on your transcript at the end of the semester completed.
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified and Classified
- Entire 21/22 school year.
- You will walk away with knowledge of what various resources are available to check out or use virtually from the DLMC.
- You will have a clear understanding of how these resources tie to standards.