Full course description
- Certified Library Staff professional development opportunities for the 21/22 school year. You will receive re-licensure hours for each meeting.
- Type of Course: Hybrid
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Tracie King
- Credits can be earned at each meeting.
- Total possible re-licensure for new and 2nd-year librarians - 32.5 hours
- Total possible re-licensure veteran librarians - 25 hours
- You have to attend in-person to receive credit whether it is an in-person or virtual event.
- Certified Library Staff
Meeting Dates and Times
- Professional Development 21/22 school year: Please enroll for details
- Work on developing a collection alignment plan for individual libraries at the secondary level.
- Learn about best practices in school libraries
- Advance our skills and support of our schools and their library programming