World Book Online Fall 2022 is a Course
World Book Online Fall 2022
Ended Dec 30, 2022
Full course description
This course is for any DCSD staff member who is interested in learning how to use WORLD BOOK ONLINE databases both as a student research tool and for developing lessons and activities. The deadline to complete this class is December 30, 2022.
- Type of Course: Online, Self-Paced
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Tracie King
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Admin Pro-Tech
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified and Classified
- Start date of course content: September 1, 2022
- End date of course content: December 30, 2022
- Self paced in Canvas
- Additional training resources/materials available from World Book Online
- Optional virtual meeting dates: Please contact the DLMC at email@example.com if you would like to set up a time to meet for more information and help using World Book Online.
After this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the target audiences and different features of each World Book resource in order to select the proper tools for their students.
- Utilize the different features in World Book to guide inquiry and create interactive learning activities.