Full course description
- The Meeting of the Minds seminar is a 4-hour workshop where individuals receive their Emergenetics Profile and learn to leverage their own strengths and develop awareness of what others bring to the table. Schools and districts around the world have used the Meeting of the Minds to experience a multifaceted approach to building knowledge, fostering understanding and bolstering professional development.
Course requirement: You will need to complete the Build Your Personalized Emergenetics Profile by Thursday, October 25th.
(If Personalized Emergenetics Profile is not completed by October 25th, you will be unenrolled from this session and you will need to find another open course and re-register.)
Contact Susan Snider at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have completed the questionnaire previously or if you have any questions about the session and/or the Emergenetics questionnaire.
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Lisa Graham
- Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- ECE Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Not at this time
Date, Time & Location
- Date: October 31, 2022
- Time: 12:30 - 3:30 PM
- Location: Parker Library Conference Room | 20105 Mainstreet, Parker, 80138