Full course description
- The training will involve completion of the 13 hour training coupled with skills demonstration or practice of delivering each module (either through quizzes, vignette answers, practice demonstrations or recorded video demonstrations of key skills during this training). Upon successful completion, the mental health professional will be certified to provide direct care to anxious students within the district. Professionals who take part in this series will receive a FACE manual and accompanied teachers guide that will provide step by step session delivery either in an individual or group context within the school. Modules: Overview, F step, A step, C step, E step, Hierarchy / Exposure Creation, Tips and Tricks of exposure delivery / Working with parents and community stakeholders.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Aaron Ragon
- Credit(s) and Type: 13 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Nurses | Counselors | School Psychs | Social Workers | Interns
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
- DCSD Student Teacher
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 12.9.2020 and 12.10.2020
- Time: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM both days
- Google Meet link: Pease enroll for details
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will be be able to identify what Anxiety is and have pragmatic tools to help students deal with in a systematic way.