Full course description
Gifted Education Facilitators will walk away with training specific to facilitating support for gifted students through the lens of Identify, Plan & Serve.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Misty Burkhart, Natasha Straayer, Michelle Oslick, Jennifer Gottschalk, Heather Groff
- Credit(s) and Type: Relicensure | Hrs Vary
- Certified Gifted Education Facilitators
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified Gifted Education Facilitator
Date, Time & Location
- Date: 8/24/2021, 9/21/2021, 10/26/2021, 11/16/2021, 12/14/2021, 1/18/2022, 2/15/2022, 3/22/2022, 4/19/2022, 5/17/2022
- Time: 8:30 - 11:30 OR 12:30 - 3:30 OR 8:30 - 3:30
- Location or Google Meet Link: TBD - Each one will be different, some virtual and some in person
Here are the outcomes for the course:
Gifted Education Facilitators will walk away with next steps for compliance, working with staff and working with identified students to provide support with a continuum of services.