Full course description
- In this self-paced course, participants will launch into missions to support students with reading at grade level and above grade level expectations. On these missions, participants will explore what skills they will build and text they will use to support students with reading above and beyond. Get ready to identify a PLO, examine data, and design a unit or series of lessons aimed at meeting the needs of your students with a focus on those above grade level.
- Type of Course: Self-paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jennifer Gottschalk
- Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Relicensure
- Audience: 4th-12th grade teachers