Full course description
- Gifted Education Facilitators will learn about the Cognitive Abilities Test. Why we give it, why it's important and how to give it.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Misty Burkhart
- Credit(s) and Type: 3.5 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
Date, Time & Location
- Date: October 14, 2021
- Time: 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Lone Tree Public Library Event Hall - Upstairs
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will walk away with the tools to administer the CogAT and to understand how a cognitive assessment can help all students, not just gifted students.