Full course description
- Participants will learn how to identify gifted students according to the ECEA rules in Colorado as well as the guidance from DCSD.
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Misty Burkhart | Jennifer Gottschalk
- Credit(s) and Type: 3.5 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
Date, Time & Location
- Date: September 9, 2021
- Time: 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Lone Tree Public Library Event Hall - Upstairs
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Participants will walk away with the tools to take students through the identification process.