Full course description
- This training is an overview of the program for NEW adults leaders and school staff/district to gain an understanding of Sources of Strength. The course will cover the program's history, philosophy and implementation of this program. Sources of Strength is a suicide prevention program that has a focus on hope, help and strength for overall well-being through connection to build resilience.
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Facilitator credit requested:
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to WCA Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to WCA Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to WCA Charter School Staff = Yes
- WCA Charter Certified and Classified
Date, Time & Location
- Date: August 10, 2021
- Time: 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- Location: World Compass Academy - Room - TBD
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- To gain an understanding of the program's history, philosophy and implementation so you can support your school community by encouraging personal strengths, building connections and ultimately increasing resiliency.