Full course description
- Let's get together! It has been way too long, so we invite you to come and connect, share, and enjoy. We will use this time to connect in true Sources of Strength fashion with connection activities, sharing, and thinking just a bit about planning as well as hear what is happening across the district with the program and wellness model for the trainers and from colleagues. Our hope is to revive the energy and momentum, continue to grow and expand and lean into our youth and one another to find strength. Connect. Share. Plan. And simply enjoy time together and even grab a bite to eat. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Kimberly Moore, Michelle Bryan, Anne Connolly, Jason Starkey
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time & Location
- Date: August 30, 2021
- Time: 4:00 - 6:00 PM
- Location or Google: Douglas County Library 10055 Library Way, Lone Tree, CO 80124 (Links to an external site.)
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Opportunity for Sources veteran leaders to connect, learn about Sources updates, and plan for the year.