Full course description
- We are keenly aware that we ask students to journey with us daily and grow in knowledge, skill and character. We make a similar journey as we grow to become trauma informed, trauma responsive, and trauma sensitive in our practices. In this essential workshop, we'll highlight the central underpinnings of trauma foundations. We'll also explore a variety of interventions that allow us to respond to students in ways that create opportunities for growth, curiosity and understanding.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Kaylene Case
- Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
Any DCSD Staff
- Start date of course content: November 1, 2023
- End date of course content: June 21, 2024
Any questions please contact Vanessa Hoffman