Full course description
- This class will focus on the basics of implementing restorative practices in your classroom and school. You will learn how RP fosters school belonging, and connectedness while teaching agency and leadership through resolving conflict, solving problems, and repairing harm.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Megan Basak | Christopher Saiz
- Credit(s) and Type: 2.5 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified or Classified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: September 22, 2023
- Time: 1:00-3:30pm
- Location: Castle Rock Library Conference Room C | 100 S Wilcox St, Castle Rock, 80104
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Students will have a basic understanding of the importance of building community and understanding self.
- Students will have a better understanding of the variety of restorative interventions that can be utilized throughout the day with both students and others.
- Students will be able to know where to get resources from DCSD Health, Wellness and Prevention