Full course description
- This self-paced course is intended for any district personnel to get a snapshot about the RISE (Resilience in School Environments) grant. RISE is a tool to help schools assess, prioritize, and plan key activities that promote the social-emotional health of staff and students. Specifically, RISE supports schools to achieve the following goals: Increase in job satisfaction among teachers and staff, improves connectedness, engagement and relationships within the school community, and increases SEL skills and mental health supports.
- Type of Course: Self Paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jill Savage
- Credit(s) and Type: 0.5 Hour Relicensure | Staff Development
- Admin, ProTech, Certified
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers =Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
- Start date of course content: Feb 1, 2022
- End date of course content: May 30, 2022
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- A basic understanding of the RISE grant
- The value of participation in RISE and why your school would benefit from participation
- How to get started