Full course description
- During this course, you will learn about the importance of Adult SEL and ways to take care of oneself. Educators will build their expertise and skills to lead social and emotional learning initiatives which also cultivates adults own SEL competencies. This course is a four part series which include: Defining Burnout, Awareness, Balance through Boundaries and Well-Being, and Connection.
- Type of Course: Online, Self Paced
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jill Savage
- Credit(s) and Type: 1.5 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Administrators, Pro-Tech, Teachers, Counselors, School Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified or Classified
- Start date of course content: January 18, 2022
- End date of course content: May 30, 2022
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Identify tools and resources to help educators with their own well-being.
- How to identify causes of burnout and how to combat it
- Become more aware of stress response patterns
- Find a balance and use of boundaries
- Connect with others through gratitude