Full course description
- This training is an overview of the program for NEW adults leaders and school staff/district to gain an understanding of Sources of Strength. The course will cover the program's history, philosophy and implementation of this program. Sources of Strength is a suicide prevention program that has a focus on hope, help and strength for overall well-being through connection to build resilience.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Anne Connolly | Michelle Scott | Alicia Bowyer
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified or Classified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: September 8, 2022
- Time: 4:00 - 6:00 PM
- Location: Castle Pines Library Event Room | 360 Village Square Ln, Castle Pines, 80108
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- To gain an understanding of the program's history, philosophy, and implementation so you can support your school community by encouraging personal strengths, building connections, and ultimately, increasing resiliency.