Full course description
- This training is an overview of the program for NEW adults leaders and school staff/district to gain an understanding of Sources of Strength. The course will cover the program's history, philosophy and implementation of this program. Sources of Strength is a suicide prevention program that has a focus on hope, help and strength for overall well-being through connection to build resilience.
- Lead Learners (Facilitator)s: Kimberly Moore | Jamie MontoyaDe Smidt | Michelle Bryan | Anne Connolly | Jason Starkey
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure | Staff Development
- Certified Staff
- Classified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes or Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified and Classified
Date, Time & Location
- Date: August 3, 2021
- Time: 1:30 - 3:30 PM
- Location: Castle Pines Library - Event Hall
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- To gain an understanding of the program's history, philosophy and implementation so you can support your school community by encouraging personal strengths, building connections and ultimately increasing resiliency.