Full course description
- This training is an overview of the program for NEW adults leaders and school staff/district to gain an understanding of Sources of Strength. The course will cover the program's history, philosophy and implementation of this program. Sources of Strength is a suicide prevention program that has a focus on hope, help and strength for overall well-being through connection to build resilience.
- Lead Learners (Facilitators): Kimberly Moore, Michelle Bryan, Anne Connolly, Jason Starkey
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Relicensure
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Yes
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time & Location
- Date: December 7, 2021
- Time: 3:45 - 5:45 PM
- Location: Lone Tree Library Studio Room | 10055 Library Way, Lone Tree 80124 (Links to an external site.)
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- To gain an understanding of the program's history, philosophy and implementation so you can support your school community by encouraging personal strengths, building connections and ultimately increasing resiliency.