BASE 2020-21 Annual Health Review - For Adriana Hatch RN - Primary Programs is a Course
BASE 2020-21 Annual Health Review - For Adriana Hatch RN - Primary Programs
Ended Mar 31, 2021
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
- Relating to BASE Child Care Health Training, participants will need to:
- Review the self-guided presentation (required)
- Complete the assessment (required)
- Participants will register according to their RN
- Lead Learner (Facilitator):
- Adriana Hatch
- Credit(s) and Type: 2hrs Staff Development
- Start date & End Date of course content: Self Paced
- BASE Health Room
- Certified Staff & Classified Staff
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified & Classified
- If you are a Charter employee and do not have a Canvas account please fill out this form.
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Participants in this session will have an opportunity to...
- Demonstrate their level of mastery related to BASE Child Care Health Training