BASE 2021-22 Annual Health Review is a Course
BASE 2021-22 Annual Health Review
Time limit: 30 days
Full course description
- Relating to BASE Child Care Health Training, participants will need to:
- Review the self-guided presentation (required)
- Complete the assessment (required)
- Participants will register according to their RN
- Lead Learner (Facilitator):
- Mary Schmitt
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Staff Development
- Start date & End Date of course content: Self Paced May 1, 2021 through March 31, 2022
- Once enrolled you have 30 days to complete
- BASE Health Room
- Certified Staff & Classified Staff
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified & Classified
- If you are a Charter employee and do not have a Canvas account to take this online PD, please fill out this form (Links to an external site.).
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Participants in this session will have an opportunity to...
- Demonstrate their level of mastery related to BASE Child Care Health Training