Full course description
- In just 90 minutes online, LivingWorks Start teaches trainees to recognize when someone is thinking about suicide and connect them to help and support.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Jamie Montoya-De Smidt
- Credit(s) and Type: 1.5 hrs Relicensure, Staff Development
- Self Paced
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Alternative Licensure/Waiver, Certified Staff, Classified Staff, Charter Certified Staff, Charter Classified Staff, DCSD Certified Substitute, DCSD Student Teacher
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified & Classified
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Learners will understand risk factors for individuals at risk for suicide or suicidal behaviors
- Learners will understand how to connect an at-risk individual with Mental Health and Safety supports