Full course description
- So you've got the MindUP curriculum...now what? This easy-to-digest, self-paced course will guide you through the ins and outs of the MindUP curriculum.
- Review brain functioning & stress - why mindfulness?
- The importance of modeling for effective instruction
- Connection to CASEL competencies
- Review & discuss the MindUP curriculum and DCSD resources
- Activities to further explore the curriculum and extension exercises
- Lead Learners (Facilitator): Kimmy Romine, Laurie LaComb and Gina Mead
- Credit(s) and Type: Self Paced 3hrs Relicensure
- Self Paced
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff, Classified Staff
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified or Classified
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Participants will gain knowledge, support and resources for implementing the MindUP curriculum in PreK-8 classrooms.