Full course description
- Participants will analyze and evaluate co-teaching/planning models in order to create sustainable systems in their school/work environment. Through actively expressing personal preferences and educational beliefs, outlining co-teaching and collaboration expectations, and exploring current research and co-teaching/planning models, participants will collaboratively create a personalized plan with their co-teacher. The section, Focus on Multilingual Learners, will include specific ELD theory and high yield strategies for Multilingual Learners (formerly known as English Learners).
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Becky Corr | Sam Teres
- Credit(s) and Type: 8 Hours Relicensure | English Language Development (ELD)
- Certified Teams: Please contact Becky Corr with any questions
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time and Location
- Date: November 7, 2023
- Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Location: Wilcox Building, Boardroom | 620 Wilcox St, Castle Rock, 80104
Here are the outcomes for the course (what participants will walk away with from the course).
- Outcome 1: Participants will be able to describe the co-teaching models and identify instructional benefits.
- Outcome 2: Participants will create a shared vision of co-teaching and collaboration.
- Outcome 3: Participants will co-plan and collaborate to create a lesson.