DCSD Registrar Training - Supporting English Learners 21-22 is a Course
DCSD Registrar Training - Supporting English Learners 21-22
Ended Oct 16, 2021
Full course description
- The DCSD Registrar Training includes federal and state requirements for all DCSD registrars. Items include enrollment of potential English Learners, the Seal of Biliteracy, and Infinite Campus items specifically related to English Learners.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Remy Rummel
- Credit(s) and Type: 1hr Compliance
- DCSD Registrars Only
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
Date, Time & Location
- Please complete by October 16th 2021
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Be trained in screening PHLOTE students
- Understand the federal and state law that requires screening of PHLOTE students
- Understand the functionality of Infinite Campus regarding the data entry related to potential and identified ELs.