Full course description
- Audience: Teachers/PLS - During our time together, you’ll learn the essential components of English 3D Language Launch Volumes 1 & 2, get to know the program organization, and explore the resources you will use to plan and teach as you continue on your Teacher Success Pathway.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Sam Teres
- Credit(s) and Type: 1 Hour Relicensure | English Language Development (ELD)
- Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Yes
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: August 30, 2023
- Time: Please attend one of the following sessions: 7:30am-8:30am, 10:00am-11:00am, 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Zoom Link:
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- Identify the program design and key features to support multilingual learners with using academic English.
- Explore resources, including HMH Ed®, as you begin to plan and teach with Language Launch Volumes 1 & 2.
- Prepare for next steps on your Teacher Success Pathway.