Full course description
Thank you for completing the SCHOOL MEDICAID DOCUMENTATION (ezEdMed): Face-to-Face Training (WSC or Live Webinar): ezEdMed Training & RMTS for Licensed Health Service Providers ONLY!
- You have now learned how to electronically document health-related services that you provide for students using the ezEdMed website by following three steps:
- Assigning students,
- Creating Treatment Calendars, and
- Entering notes
- The purpose of the Random Moment Time Study (RMTS) Survey, and
- How to accurately respond to the RMTS Survey emails within the given timeframe
Why is this course important?
DCSD’s Medicaid Reimbursement Program is administered by the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing under the School Health Services Program. This program allows school districts to access Medicaid reimbursement funds for delivering Medicaid-allowable school health services to Medicaid-eligible students on an IEP or other plan of care like a healthcare plan, behavior intervention plan, or 504.
The success of this program is made possible by you and other health-related providers throughout DCSD. In order to receive the most Medicaid reimbursement funds, all health-related providers must ensure that:
- Random Moment Time Study (RMTS) emails are answered accurately and within the given timeframe, and
- Documentation of services is completed electronically using the ezEdMed website.
The more Medicaid reimbursement funds our district receives, the more services and better support we can provide to all students across DCSD. Thank you for your help!
Lead Learner (Facilitator): Nalene Pecore | Stacy Shafar | Debra BigWolf
- Credit(s) and Type: 2 Hours Staff Development | Compliance
- Licensed Health Service Providers ONLY!
Dates and Locations
- Training completed: via In-Person at the West Support Center (WSC)
- Dates: August 12th, 16th, 22nd, and 25th, 2022
- Training completed: via The Consortium's Live Webinar