Full course description
Welcome to the SCHOOL MEDICAID DOCUMENTATION: RMTS Refresher Training for Licensed Health Service Providers ONLY (SLPs, OTs, Nurses, Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers)! In this course you will learn:
- The purpose of the Random Moment Time Study (RMTS) Survey, and
- How to accurately respond to the RMTS Survey emails within the given timeframe
Why is this course important?
DCSD’s Medicaid Reimbursement Program is administered by the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing under the School Health Services Program. This program allows school districts to access Medicaid reimbursement funds for delivering Medicaid-allowable school health services to Medicaid-eligible students on an IEP or other plan of care like a healthcare plan, behavior intervention plan, or 504.
The success of this program is made possible by you and other health-related providers throughout DCSD. In order to receive the most Medicaid reimbursement funds, all health-related providers must ensure that:
- Random Moment Time Study (RMTS) Survey emails are answered accurately and within the given timeframe
The more Medicaid reimbursement funds our district receives, the more services and better support we can provide to all students across DCSD. Thank you for your help!
Lead Learner (Facilitator): Nalene Pecore | Stacy Shafar | Debra BigWolf
- Credit(s) and Type: 1 Hour Staff Development | Compliance
- Licensed Health Service Providers ONLY (SLPs, OTs, Nurses, Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers)
- Start date of course content: August 1, 2022
- End date of course content: July 31, 2023