Full course description
- For SRO's Only: This class is designed as a refresher to explain why we do threat assessments, how we do them in DCSD and supports available to you.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Stephanie O'Neill | Stephanie Crawford
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter SROs
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: August 3, 2023
- Time: 1:00 - 4:00PM
- Location: Douglas County Sheriff HR Substation Main Conference Board Room | 9250 Zotos Dr, Highlands Ranch, 80129
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- To learn why and how we do threat assessments.
- To learn about the Claire Davis Act.
- To understand DCSD policies and procedures around threat assessments.