Full course description
- For Mental Health Professionals and Administrators who have taken the full day initial TA course within the last 3 years. This is a refresher of the DCSD TA process. It reviews policies, procedures, and forms. Participants will work through a mock scenario together.
- Lead Learner (Facilitator): Stephanie O'Neill
- Credit(s) and Type: 4 Hours Relicensure
- Admin/Pro-Tech, Certified Staff
- Open to Substitute Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Student Teachers = Not at this time
- Open to Charter School Staff = Yes
- Charter Certified
Date, Time, and Location
- Date: January 24, 2024
- Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: Philip S. Miller Library, Event Hall A | 100 S Wilcox St, Castle Rock, 80104
Here are the outcomes for the course:
- To refresh skills on where to find forms and how to utilize them.
- To be reminded and updated on DCSD policy and procedures.
- To practice a scenario and use the forms as a mock team